The Service and Sales Department is responsible for continuously enhancing the client experience and building customer loyalty through the delivery of best in class customer service and sales. The Department is responsible for driving the business forward in creating stronger relationships, converting prospects to clients, improving operational effectiveness, increasing sales and while adhering to all legislative requirements and internal policy and procedures.
This role reports to the Manager of Communications and Knowledgebase and has no direct reports. The Service and Sales Incentive Analyst plays a key role in ensuring change initiatives meet objectives and supports communication for Service and Sales.
- Work to increase stakeholder support and early adoption of change that is driven through the Contact Centre communication framework.
- Translate business, process and systems changes through clear, concise communications that are relatable for our frontline.
- Create and maintain a change monitoring framework and communication measurement system.
- Design and execute a change management and communication framework that supports Associates to deliver on Client service and sales goals and targets.
- Maintain Communications’ strategy with Change Management so end-user needs are captured: what is the information, what does it means for our Clients and what does it change in how I do my job (as applicable).
- Identify information and knowledge risks with Service and Sales Change Management and Communication needs.
- Manage and report on success metrics and monitor communication and change progress.
- Create dynamic contest campaigns that generate enthusiasm and sale participation in alignment with department and corporate focus areas, targets, Applause Campaigns and Points.
- Communicate with the Management team the direction and current state of incentives needs and strategies.
- Create and manage the yearly incentives budget – staying within budget and providing monthly reporting for the Contact Centre.
- Create and manage annual Incentives Strategic plan.
- Develop and manage relevant reporting for incentives, including all supporting data for programs, Associates and trending.
- Responsible for data and process analysis, developing recommendations and implementing Incentive initiatives which will improve the Front line experience and/or achieve cost savings.
- Responsible for delivering recommendations for improvement to current incentive initiatives impacting our front line associates.
- Manage Audit process for monthly prizes and gift cards.
- Continual research and process improvements around incentives, motivation and employee engagement.
- Plan and manage onsite and offsite events for call centre staff (when applicable)
- Review effectiveness of incentive offers and programs, including off sites, theme days and other employee engagement activities run by the team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- University or College Degree
- Prior experience with large-scale organization or departmental planning and events
- Prior experience with incentives is a plus
- Specialized Knowledge
- Keen understanding of business strategy and targets
- Tangerine specific knowledge is preferable
- Technical Skills
- Excellent problem solving and root causes analysis skills
- Highly organized with a natural inclination for planning strategies and tactics
- Strong interpersonal skills
The Service and Sales Incentives Analyst will be working in a traditional office environment and may be subject to special working conditions as needed by the business. Special working conditions may cover a range of circumstances from regular evening and weekend work, overtime, shift work, working outdoors and/or working with challenging clients.
Tangerine will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental disabilities of an otherwise qualified employee or applicant for employment, unless undue hardship to Tangerine would result. Any applicant or employee who requires accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of a job should contact Human Resources or his or her supervisor.
All members of the Tangerine Team are responsible for managing risk and compliance within their departments. As such, employees should maintain and demonstrate the highest standards of integrity and ethical conduct in accordance with Tangerine policies, guidelines and directions.
**** Tangerine is an equal opportunity employer ****