The Marketing department ensures that our brand image is what we want it to be with Canadians. The department is made up of the following teams:
- Creative Services
- Content & Writing Services
- Marketing Insights
- Marketing Projects & Operations
- MARCOM Management
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
Creative Services (CS) is responsible for ensuring that Tangerine delivers world-class, integrated creative communications that emotionally connects with consumers in order to strengthen Client activation, growth and advocacy. We ensure a consistent and integrated application of the Tangerine brand across traditional and digital marketing communication activities (i.e. with a focus on below the line communications). We act as an advocate of the Tangerine Brand and are responsible for executing integrated marketing communications for prospects and existing Clients. We work closely with and foster agency relationships including Branding, Advertising, Digital and Print Production, etc.
This individual is responsible for leading and managing the digital production team and ensuring the successful delivery and execution of all digital marketing initiatives. Additionally, this role is responsible for identifying the necessary resources to deliver digital marketing programs on time, on budget with the highest quality standards.
The successful candidate will help shape and lead the digital production team including front-end developers, graphic and interaction designers, CS specialists, project managers, and analysts who are responsible for delivering (but not limited to) innovative digital experiences, SEO, corporate projects, campaigns, and social media solutions for our clients.
- Responsible for providing overall direction and leadership on all creative digital programs.
- Possess a strong understanding of project management disciplines and development/programming technologies to provide powerful solutions to meet our marketing needs.
- Lead a team of people responsible for delivering exceptional work, but also willing to be hands-on in day-to-day production.
- Actively lead and participate in on-going strategic digital and marketing discussions.
- Help lead the implementation of SEO & SEM best practices and processes.
- Collaborate with leadership from each department to ensure the appropriate resources are in place for our digital projects to be conducted in a timely fashion, within approved scope and budget.
- Evolve tactics, strategies and methods based on performance insights.
- Work closely with Creative Services team to best optimize and implement a seamless campaign customer journey.
- Establish strong working relationships with cross-functional peers to ensure common understanding of digital project management and production.
- Must be engaged with projects and continuously demonstrate leadership during execution.
- Keep up to date with current, competitive work and stay informed of the latest trends, formats, platforms and possibilities, sharing that knowledge with team members.
- Help shape and strengthen internal digital practices.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills, with a passion for leading and developing teams.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with the Regulatory Compliance Framework including the Anti-Money Laundering/Anti-Terrorist Financing and Sanctions Policy and all AML related policies, procedures and controls within the department.
- Other duties as assigned.
- University Degree or equivalent experience with a focus in Marketing or Information Technology
- 6-8 years’ of experience in digital production with a solid understanding of digital design, technologies, SEO and content management systems
- Demonstrated expertise working in the mobile space
- Demonstrated involvement in defining scope, approach and managing execution of major digital projects
- Specialized Knowledge
- Deep understanding of consumer behavior within the digital channel (web, app, mobile, social media)
- Experience developing creative and technical requirements and project RFP documents
- Understanding of design thinking methodology
- Experience or understanding of Kanban and Agile methodologies
- Strong understanding of SEO (Site Engine Optimization) best practices
- Bilingualism (English/French) is an asset
- Technical Skills
- Solid understanding of software development, web development models, methodologies and technology requirements
- Experience in JIRA and Confluence is an asset
- Proven organizational skills and the ability to motivate and guide teams to deliver exceptional quality.
- Ability to simplify highly complex issues for a non-technical audience
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and project deadlines
- Strong collaborator with groups at all levels of the organization
- Passionate about creating a great customer experience in the digital space
- Extreme attention to detail, sense of urgency and ability to work under pressure
- Strong professional team player
The Senior Manager, Digital Production will be working in a traditional office environment and may be subject to special working conditions as needed by the business. Special working conditions may cover a range of circumstances from regular evening and weekend work, overtime, shift work, working outdoors and/or working with challenging clients.
Tangerine will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental disabilities of an otherwise qualified employee or applicant for employment, unless undue hardship to Tangerine would result. Any applicant or employee who requires accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of a job should contact Human Resources or his or her supervisor.
All members of the Tangerine Team are responsible for managing risk and compliance within their departments. As such, employees should maintain and demonstrate the highest standards of integrity and ethical conduct in accordance with Tangerine policies, guidelines and directions.
Tangerine is an equal opportunity employer.