The Bilingual Client Service Specialist, reports to the Every Day Banking Manager. They are responsible for providing industry leading client service while promoting Tangerine’s banking products to prospective and existing clients through our state of the art inbound and outbound service centre.
- Deliver friendly and professional service to clients through inbound, outbound and eService channels in a fast-paced contact centre environment
- Knowledgeable in a wide range of financial products (i.e. TFSA, RIFs Chequing/Savings accounts, RSPs etc)
- Process customer financial transactions
- Demonstrated ability to identify Clients’ needs and sell products that meet them
- Educate Clients on a wide range of financial products (i.e. TFSA, RIFs Chequing/Savings accounts, RSPs etc.) and on self-service channels in order to enable Clients to serve themselves online
- Service existing clients in a manner which drives resolution in one contact
- Identify barriers to excellent service and communicate them through appropriate channels
- Deliver on individual and team objectives that support Tangerine
- Respond to clients via written channels
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Relevant work experience in retail/sales or other customer service environment
- Proven customer service skills
- Strong understanding of the concepts and skills required in order to sell financial products and services in a customer-centric environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proven ability to learn and adapt to emerging call centre technology
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary starting at 16.40$/Hr.
- Sales commissions
- Comprehensive benefits package on day one.
- RRSP Benefits
- Employee referral program
- Opportunity for advancement
- Employee Mortgages discount
- Subsidized cafeteria
- Free Coffee!! & More
Awards & Recognitions:
- Tangerine Ranked Highest in Customer Satisfaction by J.D. Power for the 7th year in a row.
- Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures of 2015 by Waterstone Human Capital.
- Contact NB awards of Excellence
- Health & Wellness 2018
- Community involvement-2012 & 2016 & 2017
- Member center of the year-2014
- Social Media-2015
Tangerine is an equal opportunity employer.
To Apply for this position please click on apply for this job online.