We are looking for a Leader of Leaders for our IT Operations department.
The Director, IT Services Delivery will take on a challenging role to lead and deliver the strategy and day-to-day operations of critical areas within Tangerine including our Call Centre Technology, Storage Infrastructure, Support (Application, Server, Help Desk) as well as Technical Services.
Reporting to the Vice President of IT Operations, this dynamic and multi-talented individual will lead 4 Direct Reports. These Direct Reports collectively oversee almost half of Tangerine’s IT Department that is responsible for capacity planning, technical support, Help Desk and call-centre communication in order to ensure optimum system integrity, availability and reliability within the bank.
The key accountabilities of the Director, IT Services Delivery are:
- Provide input to overall IT Strategy to ensure alignment with corporate priorities and technological trends.
- Support the Vice-president and the rest of the IT leadership team to determine strategic IT priorities.
- Be the conduit between IT and our call centre department by identifying and presenting improvements to Tangerine’s infrastructure systems, call centre technology, processes and efficiencies that improve the customer experience, and are in line with IT strategic direction.
- Strengthen Tangerine’s IT systems to support transformational change introduced through business projects, research and development, innovation and any initiative that requires IT infrastructure components.
- Establish and cultivate strong business relationships with end users, IT professionals, other internal stakeholders.
- Manage vendor relationships to ensure that service levels are set and achieved.
- Responsible for all telecommunication and call centre related technologies.
- Responsible for conducting regular performance assessments for the team.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with the Regulatory Compliance Framework including the Anti-Money Laundering/Anti-Terrorist Financing and Sanctions Policy and all AML related policies, procedures and controls within the department.
- Must have a breadth of experience in Call Centre and Telecommunication Technologies.
- 5 years of Leadership experience with demonstrated success in implementing continuous improvement and strategic initiatives.
- Well versed in technology infrastructure and operations techniques and methodologies.
- Must have experience in developing and supporting large scale enterprise applications.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship building skills to deal with internal and external stakeholders, vendors and team members.
- Natural curiosity to broaden the understanding of technological advancement and trends that impact global banking industry.
- Proficient in technology infrastructure methodologies and processes to ensure that Tangerine is well positioned to take advantage of technology solutions and offerings.
If you are the type of leader that is looking to change how technology and banking work harmoniously together apply now.
Tangerine is an equal opportunity employer
Tangerine will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental disabilities of an otherwise qualified employee or applicant for employment, unless undue hardship to Tangerine would result. Any applicant or employee who requires accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of a job should contact Human Resources or his or her supervisor.