Service and Sales is one the main avenues of non-technical contact for Canadians with Tangerine. Whether Clients choose to reach out by phone, email or chat, we are here to support their needs. The Contact Centre is located in Toronto and Moncton and has well over 300 employees collectively. Our frontline Agents drive business forward by listening to what our Clients (and prospective) Clients need. This human element has been a key differentiator for Tangerine since the virtual doors opened and still is today.
The major accountabilities of the Intra Day Analyst role are to manage of the day-to-day and intraday National Service Levels abandon rates and staffing levels. This role is also responsible for providing detailed analysis and documentation providing detailed and factual business/function information in order to develop conclusions and responses including recommendations on possible course of action. Organize and carry out daily duties ensuring daily tactics are implemented to ensure balanced service levels and ensure cost metrics are met, through the real time adjustment schedules according to meet changing priorities and call flow trends. The Intraday Analyst will report directly to the Manager of Workforce.
- Monitor and manage the national staffing levels versus call volumes, off phone activity and make decisions regarding canceling and or the adding off phone activities in coordination with the national team.
- Employ a program of data collection utilizing historical, forecast and intraday information for use in proactive planning and decision making to meet and/or exceed corporate key performance indicator targets.
- Monitor national associate(s) productivity focusing on average handle time and schedule adherence: analyze and identify sources of variance from projected and initiate action as appropriate.
- Implement strategies to be executed when service level and intraday integrity are in jeopardy. Documenting sources of variance and summarize actions initiated in reaction to the event.
- Work closely with the national Service Level Evaluators team to ensure all supported business units are covered sharing feedback in order to improve processes and enhance the planning structure.
- In real-time, proactively manage activities that impact service levels, coordinating with the Call Centre Managers to facilitate numerous activities within the Contact Centers.
- In real time facilitate the processing of all activities which impact the associates daily schedules including exception process and switch shifts.
- Provide reporting to assist in improving operational efficiency.
- Prepare daily National SL Communication.
- Act as back up for other Workforce and Support team members.
- In Toronto and Ottawa, provide Workforce Management Introduction course to new hire classes.
- Work on special project as they present themselves.
- Be a subject matter expert on the Aspect eWFM workforce management solution.
- Although not a system administrator the Service Level Evaluator must be a Subject Matter Expert with Avaya CentreVu and the Aspect eWFM workforce management solution, providing technical support to management for all the support business units.
- Other duties as assigned.
- University or College Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a Call Centre environment
- Technical Skills
- Bilingual in English and French is an asset
- High level of experience using Microsoft Office products is required to complete daily work loads
- Proven ability to operate independently with minimal direction
- The ability to work in teams
- Ability to multi-task and meet realistic time frames for completing multiple assignments and achieving the desired results
- High degree of judgment and initiative
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Strong organizational skills are essential
The Intraday Analyst will be working in a traditional office environment and may be subject to special working conditions as needed by the business. Special working conditions may cover a range of circumstances from regular evening and weekend work, overtime, shift work, working outdoors and/or working with challenging clients.
Tangerine will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental disabilities of an otherwise qualified employee or applicant for employment, unless undue hardship to Tangerine would result. Any applicant or employee who requires accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of a job should contact Human Resources or his or her supervisor.
All members of the Tangerine Team are responsible for managing risk and compliance within their departments. As such, employees should maintain and demonstrate the highest standards of integrity and ethical conduct in accordance with Tangerine policies, guidelines and directions.
Tangerine is an equal opportunity employer.
***Please note, the successful candidate will be required to work out of our TORONTO head office.