The Information Technology (IT) department manages the technology and computer infrastructure that drives Tangerine’s business systems. The IT department supports the organization in these critical areas: End-User Technical Support, Desktop Management, Network Management, Voice and Data Communications, Business and Web Applications and Strategic Technical Planning.
The Technical Support Analyst is responsible for the implementation, administration, and technical support of Tangerine’s Wintel Active Directory environment from an installed applications perspective. The Technical Support Analyst will combine solid technical knowledge, strong analytical skill and hands-on working experience in the administration and support of the Windows/Linux x86 platform, maintaining a highly secure, reliable and optimized operating environment. The Technical Support Analyst of Applications will report directly to the Team Lead of Technical Support and Services, Applications or to the Manager of Application Support.
- Administration, maintenance and technical support Enterprise Active Directory, CyberArk, Basware and all the Microsoft suite of products (SharePoint, SCCM, SCOM, Office 365, Exchange, Orchestrator, Skype for Business, Yammer)
- Implementation, administration and maintenance initiatives of the BlackBerry environment, from server to user handhelds
- Procurement, administration and support of mobile devices such as Androids, iPhones, iPads and mobile hubs
- Administration, maintenance and technical support of the McAfee Endpoint Advanced suite of products
- Assist with the selection, design, build, and implementation of new Windows/Linux hardware and operating system technologies as well as supporting Tangerine standards and usage guidelines
- Assist with the administration and maintenance of an Enterprise Active Directory environment.
- Administration and support of the MAC backend environment
- Assist with the forecasting of Windows/Linux technology capacity requirements as per lease schedule, as well based on business and internal IT infrastructure growth
- Provide 24x7 support for Active Directory Wintel Server applications in a production environment as required
- Assist with the administration, maintenance, optimization, operating system patch management and technical support of the production and development environments
- Assist with the administration, maintenance and technical support of the ESXi VMware, XenApp virtual platforms
- Must ensure availability, reliability and scalability of all Windows/Linux servers/storage which includes all application, file and print and BCP servers
- Evaluate and recommend server-based solutions to meet changing business requirements to allow staff to work and support the business remotely
- Coordinate and ensure compliance with Windows/Linux Server disaster recovery and contingency plans to assure the rapid recovery of systems in the event of an emergency of disaster
- Actively participate in the evaluation and selection process for new Wintel infrastructure technologies
- Required to be available outside normal business hours
- Required to carry mobile device and pager to handle 7x24 support issues
- Other duties as assigned
- University or College Degree
- 3+ years of demonstrated hands-on experience in system administration supporting a large scale, mission critical enterprise infrastructure
- Technical Skills
- Hands-on and in-depth knowledge of server hardware (NIC, RAID, SCSI) and Windows technology
- Hands-on and in-depth knowledge of Windows Server 2008/2012 Active Directory environments, domain controllers and replication, Microsoft Active Directory Integrated DNS, LAN/WAN topology, Office 2010/2013, Windows7
- Working knowledge of routing, VPN, firewall and system security
- Excellent knowledge of and hands-on working experience with Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint, IIS, SCCM, SCOM, Lync, ESXi VMware and Hyper-V
- Solid troubleshooting abilities, both proactive and reactive
- Demonstrated excellence in documenting complex enterprise level systems and procedures
- Able to proactively share and communicate complex technical and procedural information
- Logical thinker, step oriented problem solving
- Good verbal and written communications, including presentation skills
- Strong team player who is confident and challenged in a fast-paced environment supporting a wide range of technologies
The Technical Support Analyst will be working in a traditional office environment and may be subject to special working conditions as needed by the business. Special working conditions may cover a range of circumstances from regular evening and weekend work, overtime, shift work, working outdoors and/or working with challenging clients.
Tangerine will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental disabilities of an otherwise qualified employee or applicant for employment, unless undue hardship to Tangerine would result. Any applicant or employee who requires accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of a job should contact Human Resources or his or her supervisor.
All members of the Tangerine Team are responsible for managing risk and compliance within their departments. As such, employees should maintain and demonstrate the highest standards of integrity and ethical conduct in accordance with Tangerine policies, guidelines and directions.
Tangerine is an equal opportunity employer.