The Marketing department ensures that our brand image is what we want it to be with Canadians. The department is made up of the following teams:
- Creative Services
- Content & Writing Services
- Marketing Insights
- Marketing Projects & Operations
- MARCOM Management
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
The Intermediate CRM Analyst contributes to all aspects of marketing campaign execution (scoping, development, execution). A key component of the role is to execute on an integrated client communications plan from an inbound and outbound perspective utilizing all channels. Another key component of the role is to monitor the communication frequency of contacts to the client base and adhere to marketing contact preferences and opt out requests. The Intermediate CRM Analyst will be reporting directly to the Senior Manager of CRM.
- Contributing to the stewardship of customer communications and ensuring that Tangerine communicates the right message to the right client at the right time through the right channel and in doing so, build upon the client’s relationship and provide an upmost client experience.
- Contributing to helping to deepen relationships with existing Clients through customer retention and loyalty initiatives (e.g. cross-sell, upsell, etc.).
- Leverage both digital and traditional channels to enhance the customer communication strategy.
- Use data, customer insights and customer behaviour to help drive marketing strategy, decisions and programs as they relate to client communications.
- Contribute to strategic analysis and recommendations on how to further drive brand engagement through existing and new marketing initiatives.
- Assist and contribute to further developing, enhancing and implementing processes and programs to drive the growth of profitable Clients (e.g. Next Best Action platform Collaborate with other Marketing teams to better understand the performance of marketing activities for continual refinement and success.
- Maintain and develop knowledge of the latest marketing trends and technologies.
- Assist in managing customer communication frequency to ensure customers get the most appropriate message or offer and are not contacted too frequently.
- Adhere to Customer Privacy Legislation; Customer Communication Preferences; CASL; National Do Not Call List in target audience selection.
- Maintain quality control ensuring that all selection criteria have been applied and that all data has been properly verified before executing.
- Assist in identifying new opportunities to improve the CMT and Marketing Database so that Marketing can be ahead of the curve in developing smart and effective direct marketing programs.
- Assist in identifying additional data capture needs and work with IT to implement required changes to the database.
- Other duties as assigned.
- University or College Degree with a preference towards business/marketing
- 2-5 years of database/direct marketing with acquisition, activation, growth and retention experience
- Technical Skills
- Strong technical skills are mandatory (IBM, Unica, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills, particularly in requirements/resolution and quality assurance
The Intermediate CRM Analyst will be working in a traditional office environment and may be subject to special working conditions as needed by the business. Special working conditions may cover a range of circumstances from regular evening and weekend work, overtime, shift work, working outdoors and/or working with challenging clients.
Tangerine will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental disabilities of an otherwise qualified employee or applicant for employment, unless undue hardship to Tangerine would result. Any applicant or employee who requires accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of a job should contact Human Resources or his or her supervisor.
All members of the Tangerine Team are responsible for managing risk and compliance within their departments. As such, employees should maintain and demonstrate the highest standards of integrity and ethical conduct in accordance with Tangerine policies, guidelines and directions.