This is a summer job from May 2018 to August 2018. To be eligible you need to be returning to post-secondary school in September. Please send your resume directly Jacqueline Emes to email@example.com.
As a Retail Experience Associate - Student, you are an ambassador of the brand in face-to-face Interactions with Clients in Tangerine locations and at offsite events. Together with a team you will make an impact in the community you live in, while sharing the values of our brand through educating, coaching and inspiring Canadians to be forward thinking when it comes to their money. The Retail Experience Associate - Student will report directly to the District Manager.
- Demonstrate behaviors that support the business model, company philosophy and core competencies.
- Comply with the Business Conduct Policy and be mindful of our mission and values.
- Acquire and assist Clients in account opening process by explaining how Tangerine works and setting the right process expectations.
- Deliver the exemplary customer experience face-to-face in Tangerine locations, or at offsite events.
- Be fully knowledgeable of Tangerine products and services.
- Be fully knowledgeable of Tangerine policy, procedures and practices.
- Effectively promote brand consideration by educating on our direct model.
- Maintain overall appearance and presentation of the Tangerine location in order to exceed Client expectations.
- Work within a team to exceed monthly and annual performance goals.
- Assist in executing events/initiatives both on and offsite.
- Contribute positively to the success of the Team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- College education or equivalent experience in a related field
- Minimum 1 year of retail/sales and service experience
- Fluently bilingual in English and French, both written and spoken is a requirement for Quebec. Other locations is an asset.
- Computer literate
- Ability to work independently and be self-managed
- Ability to have a positive approach to change and conflict resolution
- Ability to handles multiple tasks
- Goal oriented
- Detail oriented
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Effective presenter and communicator
- Hands-on mentality
The Retail Experience Associate - Student will be working in a retail environment and may be subject to special working conditions as needed by the business. Special working conditions may cover a range of circumstances from regular evening and weekend work, overtime, shift work, working outdoors and/or working with challenging clients.
Tangerine will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental disabilities of an otherwise qualified employee or applicant for employment, unless undue hardship to Tangerine would result. Any applicant or employee who requires accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of a job should contact Human Resources or his or her supervisor.
All members of the Tangerine Team are responsible for managing risk and compliance within their departments. As such, employees should maintain and demonstrate the highest standards of integrity and ethical conduct in accordance with Tangerine policies, guidelines and directions.