The Product Performance Analyst of Investments reports directly to the Managing Director of Deposit and Investments. The Product Performance Analyst will be responsible for developing product sales plans and communicating performance to Senior Management on an ongoing basis. The Incumbent will also be responsible for delivering actionable insights to improve product performance and will be the department expert on data, analytics and statistical methods to support key initiatives.
- Develop and maintain key models for flow forecasting and predicting Client behavior.
- Develop short and long term product plans that align with business strategy.
- Support the Investments sales team with analysis, planning and actionable insights to optimize sales.
- Consolidate and analyze data from multiple sources to develop insight and new information to optimize product performance.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual product reports to communicate performance and future outlook to management (up to and including Board of Directors).
- Develop understanding of behavior across Investments Client segments, and impact on product and campaign profitability.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders (Finance, Business Intelligence, Product, Marketing and Operations).
- Embraces and ensures execution of Tangerine’s promises.
- Other duties as assigned.
- University or College Degree in Math/Statistics
- 1+ years of experience with advanced analytics tools (R, SAS, etc.)
- 1+ years of experience with Data Visualization tools (Tableau, PowerBI)
- 3+ years of work experience in an analytics role
- Experience preparing materials and communicating to an executive audience
- Professional Certification
- Completion of CSC is considered an asset
- Specialized Knowledge
- Understanding of the Investment Funds Industry
- Technical Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on strong Excel (including VBA) and PowerPoint skills
The Product Performance Analyst of Investments will be working in a traditional office environment and may be subject to special working conditions as needed by the business. Special working conditions may cover a range of circumstances from regular evening and weekend work, overtime, shift work, working outdoors and/or working with challenging clients.
Tangerine will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental disabilities of an otherwise qualified employee or applicant for employment, unless undue hardship to Tangerine would result. Any applicant or employee who requires accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of a job should contact Human Resources or his or her supervisor.
All members of the Tangerine Team are responsible for managing risk and compliance within their departments. As such, employees should maintain and demonstrate the highest standards of integrity and ethical conduct in accordance with Tangerine policies, guidelines and directions.
Tangerine is an Equal Opportunity Employer.