The Manager, Product Management, Campaigns will be responsible for executing on the deposit product campaign strategy. This role will use insights to develop campaign recommendations and work cross functionally to execute. The incumbent will act as a key liaison with Marketing to ensure coordination and alignment to product direction.
The successful incumbent will participate in the planning and coordinating of campaign strategy in collaborations with Marketing and other internal partners. This role will help to ensure that Tangerine’s Savings products support the strategic direction of our brand, meet volume and profitability goals and deliver a wow experience in addressing the needs of Canadians.
- Responsible for coordinating and supporting execution of deposit product campaigns including; planning, coordinating and executing campaign management in partnership with internal stakeholders.
- Manage communication of new product initiatives and campaigns to all internal channels
- Maintain content and marketing collateral to support product objectives
- Develop and maintain a deep understand of the client needs, attitudes and behaviours through understanding the results of our initiatives and regularly listening to clients to develop a deeper understanding of their buying process.
- Assist in building business cases and marketing recommendations on product strategies and tactics by interpreting business and client needs
- Create product content for the business to ensure that the client touch points present the features and benefits of our products
- Support the product team to ensure that savings products campaigns are planned, coordinated and executed to the highest standard.
- Analyzing post campaign analysis to ensure alignment to drive client growth, client satisfaction and profitability.
- Conduct in depth product research leveraging internal and external analysis as needed.
- Identify and evaluate critical product and process success factors that drive client growth, client satisfaction and profitability
- Assist in tracking and developing key product/campaign performance metrics.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in Marketing specific to Campaign Management or Product Management
- Extensive banking Product Knowledge, Retail deposit experience preferred
- Specialized Knowledge
- Marketing or product management experience in consumer financial products
- Solid understanding of savings products, processes and operations
- Technical Skills
- Strong analytical and data skills
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Ability to effectively influence key stakeholders without authority
- Strong planning and coordination skills
- Able to effectively simplify complexity to ensure a superior client experience
- Ability to identify client insights and intentions and translate into product strategy.
- Self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Conveys an Inspirational Tangerine Vision & Strategy
- Builds High Performing Tangerine Teams
- Acts as a Team Player
- Results Oriented
- Focuses on the Customer
- Committed to Self-Development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive and proactive individual who is able to think outside the box.
WORKING CONDITIONS :
The Manager, Product Management, Savings will be working in a traditional office environment and may be subject to special working conditions as needed by the business. Special working conditions may cover a range of circumstances from regular evening and weekend work, overtime, shift work, working outdoors and/or working with challenging clients.
Tangerine will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental disabilities of an otherwise qualified employee or applicant for employment, unless undue hardship to Tangerine would result. Any applicant or employee who requires accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of a job should contact Human Resources or his or her supervisor.
All members of the Tangerine Team are responsible for managing risk and compliance within their departments. As such, employees should maintain and demonstrate the highest standards of integrity and ethical conduct in accordance with Tangerine policies, guidelines and directions.
Management compIiance accountabilities:
All managers and above at Tangerine are responsible for understanding and complying with the Regulatory Compliance Framework including the Anti-Money Laundering/Anti-Terrorist Financing and Sanctions Policy and all AML related policies, procedures and controls within the department.
Tangerine is an equal opportunity employer